- It doesn't take itself seriously
- Steampunk tech and alternate history wrapped around our reality
- References to pop culture Scifi (Red shirts, "Kirk out" and "Warehouse13, the next generation")
- Pete and Myca (the two main characters) have a real Yin/Yang thing going on.
- Little touches (they have fun with location graphics, like on the ep when they went to Vegas, the name rolled in like the drums on a slot machine, and the names of the eps too)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
5 Things I Like About Warehouse 13
Ok here's a quick list for why I dig Syfy's new show Warehouse13: